Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Peace Love and Understanding Coloring Book, Singleton


"We have to be Fluid,
 Moving...
 Lifting...
 Embracing
 One another....

We have to love out Loud..
with our hands and eyes and voices...

We have to be the Movement towards a better world...

We have to just do it....

Love is a verb...."

© Singleton

Artwork shown is the beautiful Rendition of  the Love is a Verb coloring page as illustrated by Michelle Layton.  Her work is everything I could have hoped and imagined this page would grow into!  Thank you, Michelle! 

Page shown is from The Peace, Love and Understanding Coloring Book by Singleton.  Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Justgivemepeace.etsy.com and retailers everywhere.  Get your hippie on! 

1 comment:

Burl said...

This is beautiful regarding "The Peace, Love and Understanding" Coloring Book. Oh, I love you old hippies. Ok, that's also me. I wrote a book myself, "Sophia's Web: A Passionate Call to Heal Our Wounded Nature."